A new full version of LiveFX arrives with no IAPs. In the free version you are limited to three built-in tracks. Audiobus and live input will work but with a limited time slot. In app purchases remove all limitations.
Here’s the full version description:
LiveFX is a Dynamic Effects Processor for iPad. Any audio source can be processed; use either live sound input, the built-in track player that plays from your iTunes library or Audiobus to stream audio through LiveFX. Create your own combination of audio effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip (over 1000 possible combinations) or use multi-touch for automated dynamic sound effects. Make music with features that truly stand out from the crowd. Introducing LiveFX for iPad; it’s sound control evolved to a whole new level.
- Hook up any source or even use an other app with Audiobus
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive LiveFX touchpad
- Create your own LiveFX combinations and use up to four effects at once
- Use multi touch to create an auto dynamic effect
- Use one of the many preset-banks or save your own
- With Audiobus access those presets from within an other app
- Make your own effect combination from the countless possibilities
- Lock button holds the effect settings, for dazzling hands-free use
- Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
- New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
- Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
- Auto BPM detection and Tap Tempo keeps your LiveFX locked to the beat
Elephantcandy takes dance music a step further using the iPad and smart, ultra interactive, software. This will create a whole new range of possible sounds and ways for the DJ/music scene to explore their creativity. An iPad with LiveFX becomes an instrument with no limits.
The app is priced at $8.99