Something new from Sonoma today. The announcement of a new addition to their GuitarJack hardware. Here’s the detail:
GuitarJack 2 USB portable audio I/O connects instruments, microphones headphones and more to your PC, Mac and select mobile devices. Featuring a 1/4 inch instrument input and a 1/8 inch stereo mic/line input and a pristine sounding 24-bit AD/DA converter. With rugged aluminum construction and premium components, GuitarJack 2 USB is the highest quality portable audio interface available. Made in the U.S.A.
- Studio quality sound from a 24-bit A/D and D/A converter with analog front end and digital circuitry designed by renowned audio designer, Joe Bryan, famous for his work on the UA 2192
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input – nickel-plated, solid brass Switchcraft (10,000 MTBF) jack
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input – (no phantom power is provided)
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output with increased drive for headphones provides incredible sound quality
- Micro USB connector
- Sleek and rugged aluminum shell
- Device powered for ultimate portability – requires no batteries or power adapter
- Input Modes: •Instrument (1/4 inch) – mono Hi-Z
- Mic/Line (1/8 inch) – mono or stereo
More information at Sonoma’s site.