If Yello have made an app, and the coding was done by Jonatan Liljedahl (AudioShare dev) then it’s got to be good! Here’s the app’s description, and it’s free, so grab it now!
Yellofier makes anything into music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or everyday noises. Within seconds the app magically turns them into groovy music.
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting colored blocks. Yellofier doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
- Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
- Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
- Multiple effects and variations
- Share your work
- 32 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
- Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
For best sound, use headphones.
The demo tracks in Yellofier are under copyright protection.
Learn more about Yellofier and discover more of Yello’s music at yello.com
Produced by Boris Blank
Developed by Jonatan Liljedahl
Designed by Håkan Ullberg
Concept by Håkan Lidbo