This game really impressed me as it was audio based so I thought it was worth pointing it out, it’s quite an interesting game. Here’s what’s new:
The wait was worth it. El Papa is BACK — stronger, leaner, fitter, and more scary than ever!
Version 1.2 is a total ground-up rewrite based on the all new Papa Engine: the most advanced interactive audio engine and API in the world.
New in 1.2:
- complete rebuild using the all-new Papa Engine
- rock-solid on all iPhones and iPads, from the 3GS upwards!
- much, much more immersive sound: better spatial reverb, better binaural processing
- improvements for VoiceOver users: no need to toggle VoiceOver on and off between levels
- retina graphics and support for iPhone 5 screens
- minor tweaks to levels based on feedback: now with more FUN.
The most interesting thing is this …
The Papa Engine is now available for anyone to incorporate into their game — it’s the best sounding, most sophisticated engine and API for any game that wants immersive audio.
So I wonder if anyone else will licence the engine?