Something very new from the makers of TouchAble the Ableton controller.
d(- -)b, the first Modular DJ App for the iPad.
Mаԁе bу thе people behind touchAble, d(- -)b provides endless possibilities for DJs with an iPad. Its modular approach lets the app adapt to the user, not the other way around.
DJs can choose from pre-installed templates or create their own interface with up to 6 decks – on one or several pages – making it the perfect tool for any use-case.
The comprehensive in app editor makes it simple to configure your very own DJ setup. The numerous modules include everything a DJ needs, and allow for an incredible amount of flexibility and customization.
With beautiful color-coded waveforms instead of fake vinyl platters, and accurate tools for both worlds of beat-matching: Grid & Sync or Pitch & Nudge – it opens the door to a whole new world of touchable DJing.
With support for Multi-Route Audio, d(- -)b turns the iPad into into a professional DJ setup – powerful, customizable, portable.
Introductory Price of $9.99 – get it while it lasts!
- Zoomable realtime waveforms with spectrum colorcoding
- 4 cue points per deck
- 3 band EQ with kill switches
- loops from 1/64th to 8 bars
- loop roll while track keeps playing
- automatic beat & grid detection
- manually grid tracks if the detection is off
- pitch coarse & fine faders for 10% / 1% pitch control
- custom browser with access to the iTunes library
- record stereo mixes – even without multi-route (optionally listen to the dry/wet monitor signal instead of the recorded main signal)
- multi-route audio to precue tracks in stereo & use any class compilant USB Audio Interface as a secondary stereo output
- split output audio to do mono monitoring