It’s been a long time since this DJ app updated. Great to see that it’s still being supported. Here’s what’s new:
- Can now play music from your iPod Library
- iTunes playlists can be used to filter the track lists
- Tracks imported from the desktop app will have their BPM data made copied over to the iPod tracks
- Keylock feature has been added (Note that this is only experimental)
- Recorded tracks can now be played from inside the app (selected from the Record Button drop down menu
- Recordings are now in AIFF format
- Max/min pitch can now be set to +/- 10%/20%/50%
- Can play AIFF and Apple lossless files (only if imported from the iPod)
- Gain memory. Tracks will now remember their gain levels for next time.
- EQ v3.0. Rewritten EQ code for better stability on OS5.1
- Can now export/import BPM/cue point data files to your other devices
- New beat bar scale. The beat bar now gives much more accurate information for 0->1 beat.
- Fixed recording stuttering problem
- Fixed flanger issue on iPad 2/iPhone 4s
- Other bug fixes