MIDI Pattern Sequencer updates and just keeps getting better and better. Here’s what’s new:
- MIDI presets can set initial parameters for tracks such as Bank/Program and CC/RPN/NRPN controllers (learn mode available).
- Presets can be sent at start of playback/recording or at selecting pattern/song or sent at any time using hotkey.
- Hotkeys panel is available in any mode with buttons Start/Stop playback, Send presets, Clear track, Clear automation.
- Hotkey to lock external input to prevent unintended changing pattern notes and automation.
- Export complete song or individual patterns to MIDI files (include automation).
- Possibility upload and download complete project files to copy on another iPad or backup.
- Access through any Web browser to MIDI and project files in local WiFi network.
- Copying entire measure or defined area to clipboard and paste in specified position.
- Changing number of patterns in project and song pages (increase).
- Fixed some minor bugs.