Here’s that big update from Loopseque, and it truly is a big one.
MIDI (iPad 2 or higher): Virtual, Dock connector, iRig works fine:
- MIDI-out: Clock, Events, CC, Latency.
- MIDI-in: Clock.
New layout for MIDI events setup on the Sample Editor screen:
- MIDI note for each circle: channel, velocity, volume, root key.
- Attack, Release, Start and Length for each note.
- Chord maker presets.
New layout for MIDI assignable CCs:
- 4 pads for X/Y parameters, 2 sliders and 8 buttons.
- Retina Display.
- Background audio.
- New BPM control.
- New Tools popover.
- Minor GUI improves.
- OMAC support.
- WIST now works fine like master and slave.
- Loopseque Store on iOS 6.