microGranny – pocket-sized handmade granular sampler from standuino on Vimeo.
“Standuino microGranny is pocket sized handmade granular sampler. It uses microSD card to store samples. You can adjust many parameters of the samples and trigger them by MIDI.
more info: http://www.standuino.eu/devices/instruments/microgranny/
- basic parameters of sound: pitch, crush, volume, start, cut, repeat
- micro sampling parameters of sound: shift speed, loop length, shift direction (forward,backward,random1,random2)
- lfo parameters of sound: rate, amount, destination (pitch, crush)
- instant loop feature
- micro SD card slot (plays monophonic wav samples)
- 8 presets (15 sounds each)
- MIDI input (MIDI through by special connector)
- intuitive interface
- 3 digit 7-segment display to keep track of editing
- 2 pots to tweak the parameters
- mode switching buttons
- 4 perfect response trigger buttons
- hold button
- 3.5mm jack output
- volume trim-pot
- size: 11 x 7 x 4 cm
- input voltage 9-12 V”
Good news for anyone with Auria or considering a purchase. Read the whole story on the Wave Machines forum.
Unity Synth gets another update, although a small one. Here’s what’s new:
- record synth audio to AIFF file in documents folder
- can edit engine headroom, default now 6 db
- landscape home button left orientation supported
- updated help documentation
- bug fixes
I’ve not played with this app, and I’m curious if anyone’s got it and is using it.