I posted on this during the week, but in case you’re interested I thought I’d give it a mention again as it does look like a good synth for someone who’s collecting.
This is a handmade Rockit synthesizer designed by Hackme Electronics and built from their circuit board. It is a monophonic digital-analogue hybrid using two 8 bit VCO’s through a digitally controlled analogue filter and VCA (with 2 LFO’s thrown in for good measure). All parameters are directly controllable on panel (and via midi cc). It is powered by 6 x AA batteries (rechargeables are fine). It weighs 1.8kg.
Lots more detail on the eBay listing. Click below
Hackme Rockit Synthesizer in steampunk / dieselpunk styled case
I just thought I’d mention it as it looks like it might not sell at all. I did have a look but as it isn’t MIDI compatible I decided against it.
Chimera Synthesis BC8 – Miniture synth – Rare
The excellent MIDI Pattern Sequencer gets an awesome update:
- CC/RPN/NRPN automation for pattern tracks.
- Learn mode for external device input controller.
- Reassign external input controller to any output controller (also changing controller type).
- Controller value can switch between events or smoothly changing from event to event.
- Different colors for each graphs of automation.
- One click edit mode for drum tracks (quick edit).
- Extended mode for drum event – accented events or velocity for each events.
- Setting velocity value for accented and non-accented events (for each track separately).
- Powerful feature “Shift clock” changes start clock of event and clock of gate time on fixed step or randomly. This feature not only adds the Swing/Shuffle rhythm, but also allows quickly create unusual rhythmic patterns. Especially with pitch/cutoff controller automation.
- Another new color scheme.