Here’s what the blog entry says:
After final testing new version 1.1 uploaded to App Store for review. If all will ok after about a week the new version will be available for download and update. As wrote before in this version I have added several new and very interesting functions. This is the list “what’s new” from App Store:
- CC/RPN/NRPN automation for pattern tracks.
- Learn mode for external device input controler.
- Reassign external input controller to any output controller (also changing controller type).
- Controller value can switch between events or smoothly changing from event to event.
- Different colors for each graphs of automation.
- One click edit mode for drum tracks (quick edit).
- Extended mode for drum event – accented events or velocity for each events.
- Setting velocity value for accented and non-accented events (for each track separately).
- Powerful feature “Shift clock” changes start clock of event and clock of gate on fixed step or randomly. This feature not only adds to the Swing/Shuffle rhythm, but also allows quickly create unusual rhythmic patterns. Especially with pitch/cutoff controller automation.
- Another new color scheme.
Next step, version 1.2 after about two weeks. Of course I will make in it most requested Bank/Program/Song change mode for patterns and song.
I’m really looking forward to this update, especially the CC/NRPN automation!