Further controller experiments.
Wow, this is a huge upate to iDensity. Here’s what’s new:
- Audiobus support
- MIDI Input (virtual/network)
- MIDI Control Change learn
- Connection Control: Midi, Scrub Y, Second Finger and Accelerometer X/Y
- Set individual gravity for Scrub Y, Second Finger and Accelerometer X/Y
- Set individual widget rescale range for Scrub Y, Second Finger and Accelerometer X/Y
- WavePad zoom improvements
- Retina display support
- Audio Copy and Paste fixed bug on iPhone 5, now appear in the compatible list
- iOS 5.1 audio issue fixed
- Effects Chain after granulator fade IO
- Freeze scanning improved
Working out the controller assignments in Hedghog and getting it working with the Shruthi-1
Yep it is isn’t it …
Reactable on the app store:
This looks like quite an intriguing sort of application.
Would you like play to unique sound box?
ARP-BOX is simply arpeggiator sound box with bounding balls.
You can put bounding balls in a colorful box by tap. Bounding balls emit a sound then contacting walls.
ARP-BOX is playing polyrhythmic melody sounds by balls bounding.
If you want to remove bounding balls, you can open a box and wait for out-of-bounds balls.
- box rotation by drag and swipe
- doppler effect by box rotation speed
- changing audio pitch and velocity
- changing balls direction by device shaking
- changing musical scale ( major penta tonic scale or minor penta tonic scale )
It’s priced at $0.99