Well then this might just be the book for you.Here’s the description:
At the end of the book, you’ll apply everything you’ve learned by building an analog synthesizer, using the MFOS Noise Toaster kit. You’ll also learn what it takes to create synth-DIY electronic music studio. Get started in the fun and engaging hobby of synth-DIY without delay.
With this book, you’ll learn:
- The differences between analog and digital synthesizers
- Analog synthesizer building blocks, including VCOs, VCFs, VCAs, and LFOs
- How to tool up for synth-DIY, including electronic instruments and suggestions for home-made equipment
- Foundational circuits for amplification, biasing, and signal mixing
- How to work with the MFOS Noise Toaster kit
- Setting up a synth-DIY electronic music studio on a budget
It isn’t available as yet, but seems to be coming in April.
Here’s what Gercek has to say about the video:
In this video i use several application like, DrumJam, ThumbJam, Alchemy Mobile and MultiTrack Daw, also Macbook pro and Ableton Live for recordings, also Alesis io Dock for sound and recording devise. Thanks to Selma for her help. And also i use as camera Canon 600d and Canon powershot 1. If you want more information, you can visit my site: http:\\gercekdorman.com and you can follow me from https://twitter.com/GercekDorman.