Meteor gets a big update with Audiobus and more. Here’s what’s new:
- This version of Meteor now supports the AudioBus application, allowing you to record live audio directly from other compatible applications.
- Allowed transferring of .mov, .m4a and .m4v files to and from DropBox.
- You can now import videos from a file as well as the Camera Roll (using the video plugin).
- Added a Reset Audio option to the ‘Help’ menu.
- Added support for push notifications.
- Fixed a bug which prevented pan controllers to be transmitted to connected MIDI instruments.