An original song that I wrote myself. I used two copies of Korg DS-10 Plus for this one. I made the tempo markings different for both copies to create a song with no real identifiable time signature. Please enjoy.
iOS Music and You bring you another set of TRG 16 tips right here.
Here’s a nice little deal from Teenage Engineering for the holiday season:
Winter is here and Christmas is coming up! As a holiday special we are now offering you a great deal in our webshop. Every OP-1 purchased during this campaign includes two free accessories and free worldwide shipping. You will get the OP-1 Portable Synthesizer, the FM Antenna and the Crank Accessory, shipped to you free of charge, regardless of your location. Standard customs fees may apply and are not included. Place your order now to make sure you get your OP-1 before Christmas. Offer valid to December 17, 2012.
Here’s what’s new:
- Add mode without Move mode was always acting as if the Move mode was active – now it’ll add notes regardless of whether you touch near an existing note.
- Fix for autoload text and cancel buttons very (very) slowly moving off screen.
- Piano mode now shows notes at active time when dragging timeline, even if a note is selected
- Warning dialog about sharps and illegal notes when exporting to JPG.
- Display of current note in the magnifying glass has been moved to the top rather than bottom.
- Performance hit when showing illegal notes fixed.
- Audio system partially rewritten for smoother playback.
- Cancelling a record to wav then restarting wasn’t stopping the next record correctly.
- Touch and slide side to side on the tempo widget to more easily set.
- Shared strips weren’t using the name set in the sharing dialog.
- The load strips UI now sorts the strips alphabetically *ignoring* case.