LiveFX for iPad – coming soon to the App Store:
Dynamic Effects Processor
Any audio source can be processed; the build in iTunes player, a DJ set, a mixing board, an instrument, vocals and (with Audiobus) any other audio app. Create your own combination of audio effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip or use multi touch for auto dynamic sound effects. Make music with features that truly stand out from the crowd. Introducing LiveFX for iPad; it’s sound control evolved to a whole new level.
- Hook up any source or even use an other app with Audiobus
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive LiveFX touchpad
- Create your own LiveFX combinations and use up to four effects at once
- Use multi touch to create a auto dynamic effect
- Use one of the many preset-banks or save your own
- With Audiobus access those presets from within an other app
- Make your own effect combination from the countless possibilities
- Lock button holds the effect settings, for dazzling hands-free use
- Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
- Cool Looper effects — Forward, Reverse and Slice — add new audio intensity
- Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
- Auto BPM detection and Tap Tempo keeps your LiveFX locked to the beat
Twelve years ago, Korg introduced the Kaoss Pad. Now elephantcandy takes this a step further using the iPad and smart, ultra interactive software. This will create a whole new range of possible sounds and ways for the DJ/music scene to explore their creativity. An iPad with LiveFX has become an instrument with no limits.