Echo Pad. Here’s the list:
Audiobus Input and Output app support! (support for Effect app slot coming soon)
Additional new features:
- Route main looper through FX. Record into the main looper, then process it.
- Paste audio into Main Looper. Paste audio to be automatically recorded and looped in the main sound on sound looper.
- Paste audio to scratch loopers. Paste audio from other apps to load directly into the scratch loopers using AudioPaste.
- Export/AudioCopy Scratch Loop to Pasteboard. Export and AudioCopy current contents of scratch loopers to the pasteboard.
- Export Scratch Loop to AudioShare. Export current contents of scratch loopers directly to AudioShare.
- Audio Trigger loop record: Trigger loop recording with incoming audio.
- New delay type: “Shimmer” octave up pitch shift delay, inspired by my favorite blue pedal (rhymes with ES-3).
- adjusted UI for better access of controls
- separate Import and Export menus for better access
- delay hi pass/lo pass filter control (the red circle) is now controlled independently, no longer requires first finger to be onscreen.
- “Output L.P. Filter” replaces previous “Input L.P. Filter”. This now filters the master output, and can be modulated by the L.F.O.
- “First loop sets BPM” is now OFF by default.
shapesynth has been updated. Here’s what’s new:
- Adding iPhone 5 4 inch screen and iPad.
- Reload saved tapes.
- Fixing temporary midi control bug.
- Adding new splash screen.
- Improving camera pixel algorithm (preventing black pixels seen by some users).
- Changing camera envelope filter to new fine tune/detune (the experiment moves on).
- Now saving latest photo and settings.
- Changing tape export length to prevent full tape length in case loop pointer has not been set, as seen by some users.
I’ll be sorting out the codes shortly and getting them out as soon as possible.