Tabletop 2.0 is here!
This free update adds killer new features including a Timeline Editor, MIDI Controller support, and Session Sharing. Plus the brand-new iMPC from Akai Professional works inside Tabletop as the first Tabletop-Ready App!
NEW: Timeline EditorThe Timeline Editor is designed from the ground up to provide a fast and powerful way to create and edit notes in using intuitive multi-touch gestures:
- Piano Roll style timeline editor.
- Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes.
- Correct note timing with Fix to Grid.
- Edit note length and velocity.
- Undo any changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu.
NEW: MIDI Controller SupportUsers can control Tabletop devices with their favorite hardware MIDI controllers. Connect with USB via Apple’s Camera Connection Kit and use Tabletop’s “MIDI Learn” mode to painlessly map controls and set up MIDI devices:
- Features Core MIDI Support.
- Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware.
- Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters.
- Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode.
- Connect multiple devices.
NEW: Share SessionsShare complete song projects on the built in SoundCloud Community. When you share on soundcloud, other Tabletop users can download your session! Browse and download from the community to remix and collaborate with other users.
NEW: iMPC — First Tabletop-Ready App!An important milestone in the evolution of music apps on iOS, Tabletop Ready Apps are stand-alone apps that work inside Tabletop. When users purchase a Tabletop Ready App, a free version is automatically unlocked inside Tabletop. iMPC from Akai Professional is the first Tabletop Ready App! See http://akaiprompc.com/impc/ for more info.