This new music album app converts top-of-the-chart hits of Gui Boratto into an interactive experience! Join the performance and create new versions of selected recordings from the internationally acclaimed brazilian DJ and producer.
Transform and combine the original samples, add loops, effects, filters and more, creating unique Gui-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the songs performed on Reactable mobile.
The interactive layer added to the album opens up fascinating ways for electronic music lovers, fans of Gui Boratto and professional musicians to tweak and remix the tracks and makes it an immersive and fun experience.
- Like You – (Single from 2006)
- Beautiful Life – Chromophobia (2007)
- Azzurra – Take my Breath away (2009)
- Stems From Hell – III (2011)
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Gui Boratto places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players. Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter. Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO. Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The app is priced at $1.99.
I nearly missed this! Today’s treat from Yonac is GhostGuitar down to $0.99
I’ve been looking forward to this update for MoDrum:
- Performance recording on the iPhone/iPod touch
- Support for the larger iPhone 5 screen
- Disabled Stereo/Reverb processing on the iPhone 3GS and the iPod Touch 3rd generation due to performance issues
- Various improvements and bugfixes
Plus, it’s dropped in price from $5.99 to $4.99
A bit of a surprise update for NanoStudio:
- iOS 6 – MIDI files will now open correctly from other apps
- Empty untitled projects are cleaned up on app start up
- Crash bug fixed with copying/pasting TRG pads with long sample names
- Minor UI tweaks
- Minor bug fixes
Synthmate is still free for a limited time though, to celebrate the launch of bip.
DM1 for iPhone is also still free, it was priced at $2.99, but now it’s free.
It was $6.99 and now is still free! Get it while you can.
Wow, it has been a big day, look what else is new …
iMPC MUSIC PRODUCTION APP for iPad. Developed in partnership with Retronyms
Limited time $6.99 introductory price!
Turn your iPad into an MPC. With more than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring all the functionality of a classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPad. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPad, using the line input on the iPad, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
- More than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
- Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
- Sample from iPad mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
- Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
- In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
- Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
- 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
- Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
- Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
- Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Simple drag and drop program creation
- Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
- Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
- Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
- Supports WIST, wireless Sync Start protocol from Korg
- AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
- AudioPaste samples from compatible apps
- Tabletop Ready iMPC is free for for iMPC owners
- Route to and use with your favorite Tabletop Effects and devices
- Line-in allows you to resample Tabletop devices
- Use with Tabletop’s Timeline Editor
Tabletop 2.0 is here!
This free update adds killer new features including a Timeline Editor, MIDI Controller support, and Session Sharing. Plus the brand-new iMPC from Akai Professional works inside Tabletop as the first Tabletop-Ready App!
NEW: Timeline EditorThe Timeline Editor is designed from the ground up to provide a fast and powerful way to create and edit notes in using intuitive multi-touch gestures:
- Piano Roll style timeline editor.
- Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes.
- Correct note timing with Fix to Grid.
- Edit note length and velocity.
- Undo any changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu.
NEW: MIDI Controller SupportUsers can control Tabletop devices with their favorite hardware MIDI controllers. Connect with USB via Apple’s Camera Connection Kit and use Tabletop’s “MIDI Learn” mode to painlessly map controls and set up MIDI devices:
- Features Core MIDI Support.
- Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware.
- Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters.
- Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode.
- Connect multiple devices.
NEW: Share SessionsShare complete song projects on the built in SoundCloud Community. When you share on soundcloud, other Tabletop users can download your session! Browse and download from the community to remix and collaborate with other users.
NEW: iMPC — First Tabletop-Ready App!An important milestone in the evolution of music apps on iOS, Tabletop Ready Apps are stand-alone apps that work inside Tabletop. When users purchase a Tabletop Ready App, a free version is automatically unlocked inside Tabletop. iMPC from Akai Professional is the first Tabletop Ready App! See http://akaiprompc.com/impc/ for more info.