Here’s what’s new:
- Add mode without Move mode was always acting as if the Move mode was active – now it’ll add notes regardless of whether you touch near an existing note.
- Fix for autoload text and cancel buttons very (very) slowly moving off screen.
- Piano mode now shows notes at active time when dragging timeline, even if a note is selected
- Warning dialog about sharps and illegal notes when exporting to JPG.
- Display of current note in the magnifying glass has been moved to the top rather than bottom.
- Performance hit when showing illegal notes fixed.
- Audio system partially rewritten for smoother playback.
- Cancelling a record to wav then restarting wasn’t stopping the next record correctly.
- Touch and slide side to side on the tempo widget to more easily set.
- Shared strips weren’t using the name set in the sharing dialog.
- The load strips UI now sorts the strips alphabetically *ignoring* case.