Just a quick post with the actual app store description:
With Audiobus, the revolutionary new inter-app audio routing system, you can connect your Audiobus-compatible music apps together, just like virtual cables.
With a simple and clean interface, easily connect the output of one Audiobus-compatible app into the input of another. Use Audiobus to play a synthesizer live into a looper or multi-track recorder, or use one app to manipulate the live output of another.
You’ve never before been able to use your apps together like this.
The ever-growing supported apps list includes:
- Rebirth for iPad
- JamUp Pro
- NLog Synth Pro
- NLog MIDI Synth
- Loopy HD
- SoundPrism Pro
- MultiTrack DAW
- sir Sampleton
…and many more coming soon.
Note: We recommend using Audiobus with iPad 2, iPhone 4S or newer devices.
Audiobus is priced at $9.99
If you’re a guitarist and want to get your sound into your iDevice then AmpKit LiNK is one of the easiest ways around. It works really well with Agile Partners AmpKit+ software and others and is well worth a look at. If I didn’t have one I’d be happy to get one of these in my Christmas stocking.
Another app to play withAudiobus.
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can filter or record audio to and from ThumbJam directly with other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPod touch
- Simpler background audio configuration, including auto powersave mode
- File open-in handling now works properly with instrument or loop ZIPs, scale files and audio files
- Added MIDI transpose options
- Added support for outgoing MIDI clock and limited MIDI clock input sync
- Added support for MIDI MMC Record event to toggle loop recording
- Fixed iPad popover windows persistence on iOS6
- Fixed instrument export list issue
All the codes have now gone out. Thanks to everyone who entered the give away. Tomorrow there’s even more to come from the mobile music advent calendar!
The give away is now closed and I’ll be sending out the codes shortly.
If you don’t know Sunrizer then take a look on the app store:
In case you were interested, Björk’s Solstice app is now free, it was priced at $1.99.
Some free presets for NLog.