And isn’t it a lovely shiny bus?
Here’s the teaser from Retronyms that I posted earlier, but I didn’t post the picture!
Here’s what Intua have to say:
We would like to clarify the situation regarding Audiobus. We understand everyone is hyped about the integration in BeatMaker 2, so are we ! Don’t worry, Audiobus will be added in 2.4.2.
As you might already know, we were working on a maintenance update (2.4.1) to address some stability and user experience issues. This update has been submitted to Apple a few days ago. This was mandatory for us before diving into Audiobus.
We will be working closely with the Audiobus team to get both great user experience and stability. Yes, it is already working in our betas, but we are aiming for a perfect integration.
I hope everyone understands the situation. We are as excited as everyone about Audiobus!
A big update for controller app TB MIDI Stuff. Here’s what’s in 2.0.1:
NEW FEATURES :
- iPhone 5 & iPod Touch 5th Gen support
- MIDI In on Piano Keyboard controls
- Bi direction on RPN/NRPN messages
- Signed RPN/NRPN messages
- XOR checksum method in SysEx messages
- Bi directional MIDI on all opened pages
IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES :
- Fix bad MIDI IN/OUT selection in Application Settings
- Fix SysEx messages editing bug on iOS 6
- Fix OSC messages random crashes
- Fix OSC bi direction on drum pad’s toggle group
- Fix bi direction on Pick List controls
- Fix background color bug on Pick List controls
- Fix gyroscope simulation on iPad 1st Gen
- Fix delete pages/canvas crashes
- Fix default springs bug on X/Y pads
- Fix user variables renaming crash
- Speed up pages editor entering/quitting
- Fix a crash with built-in controllers on iOS 5
- Fix e-mail crash on iOS 5
Some dubstep born during the betatesting phase. The audio quality is poor due to the capturing device (iPhone mic). The final version of Mint.io will have much better drumkits