Confirmed via twitter. How great is that?
Great to see this from Amidio, I can remember this being on the list of apps they were going to bring out and I can recognise a few of the visual elements in there too.
Here’s what they say about the video:
Very early spy video of our new upcoming app for iPad, stay tuned!
Seems like it might take a bit longer to see this app, but at least it’s still on the way.
Music Radar wants you to vote on what is the best music making app of the year. It’s a tough one as there’s a wide variety of different kinds of apps in there and it’s a long list. Still, it’s worth a vote!
This message from the Red Bull BPM DJ site:
After two years Red Bull and Stereomusik Systems will end the development of all Red Bull BPM applications (Play, DJ and MasterOut). On Saturday 1 December, 2012 all Red Bull BPM applications will be removed from the Apple Appstore.
For all users who have installed any Red Bull BPM apps, you can still use the applications after 1 December, 2012, but Red Bull will not release any updates after Saturday 1 December 2012.
Red Bull would like to provide the possibility to our users to switch over to the DJ Player app.
Our partner Stereomusik Systems will continue with the development of new product lines for the professional DJ- and music equipment market.
For four days you can download the DJ Player app for free. The switch will start Friday 30 November, 12:00 CET till Tuesday 4 December 12:00 CET.
Follow this link to download the DJ Player for free for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
We would like to thank all our users for downloading the Red Bull BPM apps and we hope you enjoyed using it.
A great update from Sonoma Wire Works of their GuitarTone app. Here’s what’s in 2.0:
- Double Cab – the ultimate guitar tone with stereo guitar cabinets – two cabinet and/or microphone combinations at the same time create a killer sound (only on iPhone 5 and iPad)
- Preset Board for quickly jumping between favorite presets (only on iPhone 5 and iPad)
- Noise Gate reduces unwanted noise, with fast mode for high gain amps to produce super crunchy metal tones
- Universal app for use on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Improved amp model and tone stack for all amps. Cascading tube amp design responds like a real amp
- Lower latency on newer devices (iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen.), iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2)
- More than 60 new presets
I posted about the Android app SuperSynth the other day (or week), but the developer’s site is worth a look to with a number of interesting projects on the go.
Thought I’d mention it.