Well to be fair it shouldn’t be a big surprise, but either way it’s very welcome indeed. Here’s what’s new:
- Duo Mode – flip instruments around and jam with a friend on the same iPad
- MIDI sync – sync ReBirth to your DAW, MIDI hardware or other apps
- Background mode – keep ReBirth playing in the background when slaved to other apps
- SoundCloud Sharing – share your ReBirth music on SoundCloud
- iTunes export – export your track to iTunes on your computer
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
TC-11 Multi-Touch Synthesizer gets another great update. Here’s what’s new:
- 16 new patches, including the ‘Frets’ layout which mimics a guitar
- new number keypad patch value entry
- new waveform select buttons
- larger interface elements
- settings / patch layout glitches
- minor audio glitches fixed
- load / save crash fixed
And it’s still really quite good. The interface is lovely and futuristic and the sound is great. I don’t know why they don’t have it on the app store anymore.
January the 23rd next year will be the second London Mobile Music Makers meetup. Details will come along soon enough, just make sure you’ve got the date in your diary.
That’s a great deal right? iMS-20, both iElectribes, iKaossilator, and of course the new iPolysix.