This actually looks like quite interesting synth app for your iPad, and I think I’m going to need to give it a bit more attention. In the meantime, here are the specs …
This is a Virtual Analog Synthesizer duplicating Analog Synthesizer. 4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer.
Eurypharynx is a 4-Voice Polyphonic Virtual Analog Synthesizer. Basically it models features after Analog Synthesizer. But more importantly, it combines the following five remarkable features.
- In each OSC, you can select two waveforms and also morph them.
- Flexible patching operation is available with Matrix Patching.
- Alter numerous parameters sequentially with Modulation Sequencer.
- Intuitive performance is available with XY Pad Control.
- It is possible to save up to 256 patches.
- 4-Voice Polyphony
- OSC x 2 / NG x 1
- OSC Modulation
- Ring Modulation
- OSC Sync
- Filter x 1
- EG x 2
- LFO x 2
- Arpeggiator Type x 6
- Matrix Patching
- Modulation Sequencer
- XY Pad Control x 2
- Over Drive
- Keyboard (Scale) x 35
- Real-Time Recording
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.
The app is priced at $1.99