We welcome you to the UK, but please don’t have too many cool synth and mobile projects as I don’t know that my wallet will take it.
Let’s see what comes …
Looks like Protein for DS is coming to iOS.
Here are the details:
Audulus, the popular modular synthesis app, is now for iPad! Get it now at a low limited-time introductory price!
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus’s user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
Please note: Audulus for iPad Requires iOS 6
- Fluid Vector Interface – smooth animated interaction
- MIDI control – use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
- Polyphony – process multiple voices
- Diverse Nodes – from ADSR to ZeroCross
- Patch Browser – quickly flip through your patches
- 32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Presets – quickly change between patch configurations
- Unlimited History – every undo is stored in the file
- Encapsulation – group nodes into sub-patches
- Audio Copy / Paste
- Audiobus support
- iCloud support
- Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
- ADSR Envelope
- Noise Generator
- Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
- Random Number Generator
- MIDI controlled Keyboard
- MIDI assignable trigger
- Low Pass Filter
- High Pass Filter
- Pitch Shifter
- Constant Value
- Mapper Curve
- Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
- Sample and Hold
- 4-Channel Mixer
- Level Meter
- Value Meter
- Scrolling Waveform Meter
- Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
- Global Time
- Zero-crossing Counter
The app is priced at $9.99
Music Box Composer updates to 2.0. Here’s what’s new:
New! Support for 20 and 30 note strips added, with new recordings from physical 20 and 30 note music boxes: switch between strip types in the Options dialog.
Extendable strips – extend the strip length as much as you need for a single strip, with extended strips exporting to JPG as up to 10 individual strips in a single image file. Access via the new ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to the right of the strip, so they are there when you need them.
New sample strips installed – ‘Romeo & Juliet’ and ‘Swan Lake’.
- Delete strip button added to strips in the Loader.
- Using 2 fingers to pan no longer sometimes adds notes – 2 finger panning should now be a reliable part of your music box composer workflow.
- Fixed display of illegal music box notes (where a note cannot be followed by the same note without a quarter note delay)
- Illegal notes were incorrectly only displayed if sharp notes were allowed.
- With loop off, the current timeline is now left at the end of the strip rather than being returned somewhere.
- Loading with more than 7 strips is not as jumpy.
- The copy operation no longer clears the copy buffer if there are no notes selected.
Strips now export to JPG rather than PNG. Pre-editing of strip BG disabled due to memory limitations – edit the exported strips to customise.
“Jordan wowing us in his piano room at his home in NY. I just set up the PC (Jordan’s first PC) and installed the apps before Jordan sat down to play. The PC is a Lenovo A720 running Windows 8 RTM, with 10 point multi-touch at 1920×1080. The app is MorphWiz by Wizdom Music.”
Interesting stuff happening in Windows world, I wonder where this will go and if others will follow?
Nice one. Via A.S.M.O.
It looks great for $0.99. Here are the details:
Beat-Machine is a powerful retro themed drum computer for iOS. It combines a simple X0X style sequencer with a robust and flexible sampler to give you maximum control over your beats.
- Sound sampler with reverse, sample trim, interpolation, ADSR and filter
- 16 Levels mode for pitching samples to create melodies
- Full mixer with volume, pan and 2 FX sends per pad (Delay, Reverb)
- Mute grid for programming samples to mute other samples
- Import any 16/24 bit WAV via iTunes file sharing
- Create custom kits and save them
- 16 step muti touch pattern sequencer
- Adjustable pitch and velocity per step
- Create and save custom patterns
- Create patterns in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/8 or 7/8 time signature
- Up to 99 measures per pattern
- Beat quantize adjustment slider
- Adjustable latency and sample rate
- Background audio
- MIDI IN, MIDI OUT supported through CoreMIDI accessories and WiFi
- Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- MIDI support