Apparently this is coming along anyway, but is it a good idea? I don’t seem to recall so many ‘lite’ apps appearing anymore, so I wonder if it is needed these days. What do you think?
FL Studio Mobile 2.0 – first impressions from iOS Musician.
As per the iPhone version, the HD version gets the same treatment:
- Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioPaste
- Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
- Up to 8 channel simultaneous audio recording, compatibility with all class-compliant CoreAudio gear
- The HD version is now a Universal App (runs on all devices)
- iPad retina display graphics
- Amped Guitar & Bass pack in the shop
- Background audio and Virtual MIDI (new option in the general setup)
- New sharing option: Dropbox
- Minimum iOS requirement is 4.2
Lots of new features coming to Notion for iPad according to this post from iOS Musician.
Apple has raised its prices in Europe from €0.79 to €0.89. UK prices don’t seem to be impacted at the moment. In addition they’ve added new local currencies: Russian rubles, Turkish lira, Indian rupees, Indonesian rupiah, Israeli shekels, Saudi Arabian riyals, South African rand, United Arab Emirates dirhams, and Danish kroner.