Yet another big update for AudioShare. Here’s what’s new:
- Select and move or delete multiple items
- Double-tap PLAY button to loop
- Add fast preview buttons in the library
- Enable background audio
- New recorder screen with level meters
- Automatically Normalize recordings
- Add Tools menu with Normalize and Convert to LPCM (if not already 16/44.1k WAV)
- Improved sharpness of icons and symbols
- Fix speaker routing problem on iphone
- Allow other apps to export audio into AudioShare (SDK will be made available soon)
- Misc tweaks and improvements
The latest update to TANSU Synth seems to have fixed some of the problems users were experiencing. Here’s what’s new:
- Fix a problem in the MUSIC for iPhone4
- Fix a bug about cable
- Add a sound of LOGIC BOX
- Add waveforms on LFO
- Add the 16 step mode on SEQ（sequencer）
- Improved the touch feeling of patch jacks, buttons, and volumes.
Another reminder about this event which will hopefully be the start of a regular series of meet ups for the London Mobile Music Community. Please do sign up here, or at least check it out.
As I mentioned yesterday the London Mobile Music Event will also feature a talk by Michael Tyson on Audiobus. So head over to the Lanyard page and sign up as soon as possible, as I think it’s shaping up to be a great event.