I always mean to do a weekly round up, but don’t always get to it. This week has seen quite a few interesting happenings so I thought it was really worth making the effort. Here are my highlights.
- Audiobus gets approved by Apple (probably the biggest news of the week)
- Digital Music Trends Podcast reinvents itself as a video show (and I’m on it too)
- iPhone 5 gets announced at last although it isn’t a huge step forward in terms of innovation
- A new mobile music blog arrives (although to be fair it has been around for a little while)
- Impaktor arrives, and is completely amazing
So a pretty interesting week on the whole. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll see you for more mobile music news tomorrow.