I haven’t done one of these for a long time now, but I thought it might be interesting to see if it was worthwhile. Here’s a quick run down of all the news over the last week, or at least the most significant bits anyway.
- PixiTracker 1-Bit for Android gets announced
- Details of Symphonix Evolution 1.95 disclosed
- Caustic modular could be on the way to both Android and iOS
- Magellan, the new analogue modelling synth from Yonac has been submitted to the app store
- Layout sharing for MIDI Designer
- Miselu interview with Korg designer Hironori Fukuda
- NanoStudio for Mac is now available via the mac app store
- Synthophone, retro Stylophone look a like arrives for iOS
- A big update for AmpKit from Agile Partners
- MIDI Test Box for iOS arrives
- Performance Synth for iOS arrives
- Ampkit Setup Smashdown contest announced
That’s the main stuff in my opinion, hope you enjoy what’s left of the weekend.
A small update for vjay, but it’s also still on sale at 50% off at the moment. So might be worth taking a look into. Here’s what’s new:
- Added support for 1080p videos (up to 30 FPS)
- Added setting: Play Automatically
- Added setting: Auto Repeat
- Improved overall performance
- Fixed compatibility with VoiceOver
- Added support for Numark Mixdeck Quad and ION iDJ 2 Go MIDI controllers
A very brief look at Synchroid for Android. It seems to be quite fun although I’ve not really explored it fully as yet.