From the White Noise Audio blog:
Genome 1.1.1 is shaping up. I’m excited about some of these features for live use – hopefully I can find time to put together a demo video. MIDI Learn is something people have been asking for, and it’s coming in 1.1.1. The full list of changes is as follows:
- MIDI Learn. You can bind a MIDI note or CC to trigger any pattern or song step. Several buttons (such as play / stop) are also bindable.
- Added Song navigation buttons (MIDI bindable). Rewind, previous, next and end
- Revamped pattern info dialog to add tabs and make more readable
- New Pattern Option: Launch Quantization for controlling when patterns can begin playing. Options are: 1 / 2 / 4 bars or 1/4th, 1/8th, 1/16th notes.
- New Pattern Option: One-shot flag. Pattern plays once then turns itself off.
- Genome can open .SNG files from email or another app now.
- Fixed issue where updating pattern name doesn’t update pattern button text right away
- Fast Switch – fixed text length issues