The beta for Palm OS, Windows Mobile, Windows, OSX, and Linux. Here’s what is new:
- added eight layers for the modules; for example you can place some complicated drum chain on the first layer, and all other synths – on the second layer; layers can be visible together or separately;
- new function “Scale” in the Module menu: use it if you want a smaller or bigger module size for the current project;
- “Ignore velocity” option added to the Preferences->MIDI;
- new controller in the Reverb module – “All-pass filter”; use it to enable/disable output all-pass filter;
- new controller in the Reverb module – “Room size”;
- added autorepeat mode for the following buttons: HLD (clear current note), OFF (insert Note OFF), INS (insert), BCK (backspace);
- several bugs fixed.
Via the Sunvox forum.