Here’s what’s in version 1.1:
- Interactive controls in the form of two XY pads/sliders, and eight code preset trigger pads. Along with these comes new input variables (x, y, u and v).
- FAST FORWARD and REWIND controls, so you can scrub through your glitchtune in forward and reverse at various speeds.
- PAUSE control for the expression, and combined with the FF and RW buttons, you can now single-step through your expression’s wave output in both forward and reverse.
- Fullscreen visualizations, and transparent overlay modes for all screens, so you never have to be apart from the funky waves.
- Multiple named session saving, so you can set it up just how you like for performance
- Extra MUTATE button so you can mutate code and numbers separately.
- New screen navigation methods