Beat Time plays audio & video and can change the tempo (time stretch) and/or pitch and does note & chord detection. It is aimed as a practice / study tool for musicians and as a helper tool for transcribing audio & video.
Main app features:
- Time stretch video and audio from 1/4x to 2x without affecting pitch.
- Pitch shift audio and video up to an octave up or down.
- High quality, state of the art, time stretching / pitch shifting using DIRAC technology.
- Pitch analysis for note & chord detection.
- Annotate the track with multiple markers.
- Seamless looping of segments in the track.
- Optionally pause between loops.
- Easy file transfer: Open audio/video files from any app that supports iOS “Open In…” menu or using iTunes file sharing.
- Built in dropbox integration.
- Open tracks from your iPod audio or video library.
- Export time stretched / pitch shifted audio or movies.
- Universal application (iPhone/iPod/iPad).
- Supports video and audio formats that are playable using iOS music/video player, including: mp4, m4v, m4a, mp3, WAV, mov, (AVI provided it’s mpeg 4 encoded)
The app is priced at $9.99.