Here’s the app’s description:
TouchViZ is a professional, portable VJ system for iPad 2.
At home or in the club, professionally or just for fun, you can now create impressive visuals straight from your iPad.
- Import up to 125 videos into your set via iTunes File Sharing or from the iPad’s library
- Playback and mix two channels of video with independent playback speed control
- Display the output on an external screen or projector using any iPad-compatible video-out adapter
- Use the iPad’s front and back-facing cameras as input to integrate live footage into your set
- Apply one of 17 effect filters to each channel and the master output
- Control effect parameters using the multi-touch enabled preview area
- Preview the output in full-screen on the iPad
- Save and load your set to recall, backup or transfer sets between iPads using iTunes File Sharing
- Configure the interface layout to your preference
- 10 demo clips by hexler and pixeldelay included
- CoreMIDI support allows full control of TouchViZ wirelessly using OS X CoreMIDI Network sessions, using iPad MIDI interfaces such as iRig MIDI, iConnectMIDI, MIDI Mobilizer II, Yamaha i-MX1, or by connecting a compatible USB MIDI-controller using the iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Open Sound Control support allows full control of TouchViZ over WiFi from any application that supports OSC such as Max/MSP, PureData, Max4Live, TouchOSC and others
- Built on the latest iOS 5 and OpenGL ES 2.0 technology
…and many, many more features to be added in future updates!
The app is priced at $9.99