And what an update it is. Here’s what’s in it:
- In response to the #1 request: songs can have multiple pages of buttons! Instead of dividing a complex piece into multiple songs, each song can have up to 4 pages of buttons.
- New “Share” button on the recorder. Quickly share your recordings to SoundCloud and elsewhere. (Thanks to Henrik at SoundCloud for the suggestion!)
- AirPlay enhancements:
- Multiple pages work on AirPlay shared songs. (Older versions of GuitarStudio won’t see newer songs.)
- Removed ability to re-share songs downloaded from AirPlay. You can erase the recording and make your own though!
- Fixed a bug with music player on older devices
- Fixed an iOS 5 bug with picking tracks that have no artist or title in music player
- Fixed various minor bugs