So here’s a little bit more about what looks like an amazing new iPad synth called Physynth:
- Four-track Soundscaping.
- Vintage hardware design with groundbreaking 3D tilt-camera, lighting and next-gen graphics.
- Realtime melody or rhythm over-dub.
- Physics-triggered sample engine with user-adjustable parameters.
- A wide range of beautiful sounding instruments.
- Realtime mixing with pan and volume control.
- Realtime Reverb and Chorus digital special effects.
- Melody-Mode to allow use as a traditional musical keyboard.