RS4000 Polyphonic Subtractive Synthesizer (image attached):
The fully programmable subtractive synthesizer comes with 50 presets and the ability to tailor all the following parameters and save the new sounds for future use:
- Two oscillators with sine, sawtooth, square and triangle waveforms
- Phase, phase modulation, balance and drive controls for oscillator interactions
- Octave, semitone and tune controls for Oscillator A
- Low pass, high pass, band pass, notch and peak filters with frequency, Q, mod envelope, and ADSR controls
- Amp envelope with ADSR conrols
- LFO with sine, sawtooth, square and triangle waveforms, rate, fade, pitch, filter frequency, filter Q, balance and gain controls
- Mod touch ribbon with hold, LFO rate, LFO fade, filter frequency, drive and balance controls
- Pitch wheel, six scrollable octaves, and sequencing
If that wasn’t enough, there’s also …
Newly added to the Gridlok Sampler, RS3 Keyboard, and M8RX Tone Matrix are brand new and unique sounds from +verb, an electronic producer out of Arizona who records for Robox Neotech and has recently remixed Starkey.
After synthesizing the perfect sounds with RS4000 and recording, Tabletop 1.2 now allows users to post studio quality 44.1kHz, 16bit audio to their SoundCloud account. Tracks can be labeled either public or private, and public tracks can be posted to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Foursquare as well. Retronyms is pleased to have increased the capabilities of Tabletop production and provide effortless audio sharing, and the company looks forward to seeing how Tabletop community utilizes the new features. Users are encouraged to upload tracks created with Tabletop to the SoundCloud Tabletop group: http://soundcloud.com/groups/tabletop
And even better, the app has dropped to just $0.99!!!!!!