A great app for DIY work and messing with circuit designs. Here’s what’s new in this version:
- Big improvements to performance and visual quality of circuits on all devices. Now takes full advantage of retina displays!
- DC Motors, Relays, 74XXX, and 78XX elements have been added.
- User interface and gesture changes to be more like other iOS apps.
- Simulation bandwidth limit removed and the maximum size of circuits has increased.
- Scope has a new cursor to examine values, can be scrolled back in time, and can export its data.
- Measurement of voltage drops across elements can now be flipped in the meter
- Bugs that occurred while changing orientation with the full screen scope have been fixed.
- Improved the size of element icons in the parts drawer to be easier to add to circuits.