Lots of sites have been reporting that Adobe are bringing a suite of creative apps to tablets starting with Android and then with iOS in early 2012. The suite includes:
The six apps, which will have “introductory pricing” of $9.99 each, include:
- Adobe Photoshop Touch: Image editing and transformation.
- Adobe Collage: Photo importing and drawing tools for creating image collages.
- Adobe Debut: Presentation software for Creative Suite files.
- Adobe Ideas: Vector-based drawing tools. (Released for iPad last year and currently priced at $5.99.)
- Adobe Kuler: Color theme generation and exploration.
- Adobe Proto: Prototyping tools for websites and mobile apps.