A new synth for the iPad arrives. Here’s the description of Fermion:
Fermion–much like a true classic hardware analog synthesizer–makes all synthesis parameters concurrently visible, available and tweak-able, for greater real-time performance control.
For playing hard core dance and techno, nothing beats the classic sound of a monophonic synth. Easily create and play sounds like a classic Moog or or a Roland TB-303.
- Monophonic— plays one note at a time l]
- Oscillator Module
- Dual oscillators
- Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Reverse Sawtooth waves
- Octave selector, supporting 5 octaves
- Glide between notes (Lag Processor)
- Oscillator fine tune (more than one full octave)
- Oscillator sync
- Low Pass Filter Module
- Modulation module
- Envelope Generator module
- Supports ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Filter (amount of low pass filter)
This app is based on mobilesynth (open source synth for iOS0 and is priced at $2.99.