RealBeat arrives for iPhone and iPad tomorrow. Does that remind anyone else of Kraftwerk’s Tour De France?
Anyway, here are the features:
- Sampler (record sounds easily)
- Text to Speech (let your device speak for you)
- Modify the sound (pitch, reverse, distortion, reverb, …)
- Sequencer (make rhythms)
- Patterns (modify the rhythm easily)
- Live effects (manipulate in realtime)
- Export sounds to other apps via Audio Copy
- Export sounds to your computer via iTunes
- Works with internal microphone
There’s also a mac version of the app as well.