polychord & Sunrizer (BETA) playing together from Shoulda Woulda Coulda on Vimeo.
RealBeat arrives for iPhone and iPad tomorrow. Does that remind anyone else of Kraftwerk’s Tour De France?
Anyway, here are the features:
- Sampler (record sounds easily)
- Text to Speech (let your device speak for you)
- Modify the sound (pitch, reverse, distortion, reverb, …)
- Sequencer (make rhythms)
- Patterns (modify the rhythm easily)
- Live effects (manipulate in realtime)
- Export sounds to other apps via Audio Copy
- Export sounds to your computer via iTunes
- Works with internal microphone
There’s also a mac version of the app as well.
As of the 6th of September the pricing will be:
- Tabletop will be $14.99 USD
- It still comes with 9 devices (Gridlok Touchpad Sampler, RS3 Keyboard, M8RX Tone Matrix, Mr. O Master Output, Goblin MX8 mixer, Spinback turntable, Recorder M2, Low Pass filter effect, and the T101 Controller) — that’s $50 worth of gear!
- All effects will be $2.99 USD
- The MX4 mixer and the crossfader remain the same price.
In the coming update, you will be able to use the AirTurn BT-105 Foot pedal to change patches in SampleWiz over Bluetooth!
Excellent news for owners of these two apps in their latest uodate:
Wireless sync-start over Bluetooth with WIST compatible apps. You can now sync with your friend’s iPad or iPhone to create a dynamic live performances. Compatible apps include Korg iElectribe, iMS-20 and of course ReBirth 1.2