Magic Fiddle from Smule has dropped from $2.99 to $0.99.
The new version of MoDrum has arrived. Here’s what’s new:
- Added five percussion synths: Low Tom, Mid Tom, High Tom, Rim Shot and Cowbell. Tom-toms and Cowbell are available only on multitasking-capable devices.
- Added 20 templates by DJ/producer Myagi
- Added an option to prevent other apps from connecting to MoDrum’s virtual MIDI ports
- Double-tap parameter sliders
I was having an email discussion with Concretedog which started over his Jornada 720, which is a great old handheld but one that I’ve never owned and if I did get one I probably never have time to use it. He then said that he had always wanted a Zaraus (I’d fancied one of those too), and also suggested a post on what handhelds you’ve always wanted to own.
So what devices have you always wanted to get but have never got round to buying, or just know you’d never use?
Dan from Alesis (we had him on the podcast a while back), has heard from the developers of JamUp who have confirmed that this app works with the IO Dock. Great news!
Here’s what’s new in this version of Konkreet Performer:
- Inertia control comes to Konkreet Performer, enabling smooth morphing, from fast and responsive to ultra slow gradual transitions.
- Variable Inertia Setting: for smooth morphing transitions in your music
- Control Inertia via Ribbon: for real-time changes during performance
- Snapshot Enhancement: Snapshot buttons now respond to touches dragged across them for really fast changes