Some new features and fixes for the Fairlight.
NEW IN VERSION 1.1.5
- added setting to boost audio channel volume
- can now export any imported voice
- changed default performance setting for iPhone/iPod to “compromise”
- lower default sound effects volume
- improved response when adjusting voice values in Page 3
- now selects a song’s instrument for Page 3 when selecting song
- sampling VU meter changed so red actually means distorted
BUG FIXES in 1.1.5
- fixed bug where sampled voices were misplaced sometimes, contact us if you have missing voices. We may be able to recover them
- fixed bug where misplaced voice quit app on selection
- fixed bug where cancelling sampling deleted voice files
- fixed Page 2 new song navigation on iPhone and iPod
- fixed endless note when deleting a playing voice
- fixed incorrect waveform display in Retina display
- fixed sampling waterfall display so it doesn’t break up with loud sounds
- fixed bug with Akai SynthStation 25 where pitch wheel was applied to all voices in Page R
BEFORE YOU UPDATE: ☛ ☛ ☛ Export your voices.
The previous version has a bug than can delete your voices when the App quits, so export your voices before upgrading to this version.