Pulsecode Inc posts on the next update coming to Rhythm Studio:
New Features in R3:
- Optimized Mixer that fits on one screen. The mixer has been optimized to fit on one screen which allows for better control but also gives us more workspace.
- 4 Audio Devices! That is right, with the smaller mixer the XYP Control Pad mkii has been moved which gives us one more slot to add a device!
- User selectable devices. In SETTINGS view you can change out the devices for your song. Do you want 4 x TB3 synthesizers just because? Well you can!
- Paste your song to the Intua Audio Paste clipboard to share between other apps! I exported the demo songs and sucessfully imported it into Garage Band of the iPad. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4622
- Linear Control. In SETTINGS view you can change from Rotation control to Linear control. Thanks everyone for your feedback!
- Email Support. A button within the app will email us directly to give us feedback or ask for help.
- Email Song Session File. Share your masterpiece with your friends! (Audio in a future update)
- Song File Lock. This will prevent your song from being deleted or modified. Great for songs you want to share or just jam over.
New Devices in R3:
- Improved 4 Channel Mixer with controls that fit on one screen. The Effect Units have also been combined to make it more streamlined and simple to use.
- Improved XYP Control Pad. The new Control Pad mkii has a wider control surface that makes it easier to use.
- DR-9 Drum Machine. Perfect Four on the Floor drum machine to make those banging beats! Also includes flam to hit those 32nd notes.
- Gate Audio Insert Effect. The Gate Effect slices up the audio and takes it to another dimension.
They go on to mention their new ‘hornet’ synth:
The only thing we need to do is build our new virtual analog subtractive synthesizer called: “The Hornet”. The Hornet will be a ribbon style synth. We’ll post the specs as soon as they are set.
Lots to look forward to. Rhythm Studio is still on sale for just $0.99 / £0.69