If you’ve been waiting for Genome MIDI Sequencer then there’s not much longer to wait now. The release date is all set for Monday the 22nd.
Excited about the Genome MIDI Sequencer? Well take a look at the feature list and you’ll be even more excited.
- CoreMIDI, Line6 Mobilizer Mk I & II compatible
- Supports Network MIDI
- Sends and Receives MIDI Clock Sync, Start and Stop events
- Also sends Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CC’s
- Pattern Based, pattern changes occur on bar boundaries so song stays in sync
- On screen keyboard interface
- Up to 16 simultaneous tracks, unlimited number of patterns
- Song / live modes
- Record incoming CC’s and Notes
- Undo / redo for most actions
CoreMIDI input has been added to Kinetic. I think I’m going to have to give that another look now.
Looks like quite a reasonable speaker for your iPad 1 or 2 or indeed other tablet. I like that it gives the tablet a lift.