The iPhone version gets the same updates as the iPad version. Here’s what the developer says:
We’ve been listening to you and have added a lot of new features that make NodeBeat easier to use, while also giving more options for music creation.
- Entirely new user interface design
- Drag and drop to add and remove new nodes
- Drum Generator Node! NodeBeat now has drums!
- Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, and Square waveform selection
- Tempo and BPM controls
- Compress recording for faster e-mailing of recordings
- Create ringtones from recordings
- Sleep Timer. Now you can fall asleep to NodeBeat
- Shake to Clear Screen
- 5 Finger multitouch reset all
A new drum machine app for the iPad:
ElliottGarage presents EGDR808, a drum machine that emulates the vintage hardware from the 80’s.
Its realistic and clear interface recalls the analog machine from the past, for all the vintage fanatics.
You can play with the rythm presets included or you can create your own pattern.
- Interface like the real drum machine from the 80’s
- 16 steps sequencer
- 12 programmable rythm patterns and 4 fills patterns
- Auto fill in every 2, 4, 8, 12 or 16 pattern
- Save the pattern you’ve created and play your songs
The app is priced at $0.99
Yep, liked this a lot. Dark and thoughtful.