A new effects app for the iPhone arrives. Brian Wang (developer of PianoAngel) speaks very highly of the app, so here’s the description:
JamUp Lite is a self-contained, professional-grade multi-effect app that will provide access to 1 amp model and 4 stomp effects. It supports up to 5 simultaneous amp/FX through an easy drag-and-drop signal path, it also allows easy pre and post effect position arrangement.
JamUp is incredibly simple to use, running a multi-effect pedal on a touch-based device is an incredibly amazing experience. Each effect parameter can be accessed in realtime through a simple touch just like the real thing. There’s no digging through menus, no learning process and no hassles. A uniquely designed touch-and-drag amp/effects signal path is available to allow users to generate the most flexible and creative tone.
JamUp Lite Features:
- Ultra low latency multi-effect
- Runs up to 5 simultaneous amp/fx
- 4 stomp effects (classic distortion, echo delay, digital reverb, noise gate)
- 1 amp (British 30 TB)
- Convolution based cabinet simulation
- Easy arrangement of pre and post effect position
The app is free.