I think that this new synth app from VirSyn (makers of iSyn and iSyn Poly) looks like it could be a really useful app to have around. I’m looking forward to trying it out later on. For now, here’s the app description:
It was never so easy to create beautiful sounds and driving loops. The unique dynamic wavetable synthesis allows you to explore an unprecedented wide range of sonic territory. From acid loops, crystal clear percussions, realistic human choirs to complex musical soundscapes nothing seems impossible with only a handful parameters to tweak.
Together with the intelligent randomizer for both sounds and arpeggios you will loose any sense of time and space while exploring unknown sonic territories. Right from the beginning you’ll understand why it’s named Addictive.
Introductory price for a limited time ! (priced at $5.99
- Dynamic wavetable synthesizer
- Six dynamic wavetable oscillators per voice, up to 48 total.
- Continous morphing between two oscillator sets.
- Realtime editing of up to 128 partials (overtones).
- Realtime editing of filter structure to create arbitrary body resonances.
- Extensive modulation possibilities using up to 4 LFOs and 4 Envelopes.
- Control matrix allows real time control of five parameters using the X/Y touch pad, the modulation wheel and the tilt sensors of the iPad.
- Monophonic or polyphonic with 8 voices.
- 128 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Up to three effects concurrently usable selected from: equalizer, phaser, flanger, chorus and stereo/cross delay.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- With the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit you can use a CoreMIDI compatible MIDI Keyboard to control Addictive Synth.
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
- Export loops as audio and midi files.
- Audio pasteboard for exchange with other Apps
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.